Timothy Ferriss is an author, speaker, and life coach. He is known for his self-help books revolving around his”4-Hour” technique. His 2017 TED talk “Why you should define your fears instead of your goals.” has been viewed millions of times.
Life before fame:
Struggling with health issues as a child, Tim developed an interest in self-help techniques. He graduated in 2000 with a BA and started his career in a data storage company. At the same time, he started his first company and later sold it in 2010.
Walk into the limelight:
Mr. Ferris is an active angel investor. He has helped many businesses during their blooming times to success. His TED talks “Why you should define your fears instead of your goals” made him popular on the internet and has had a wide following since then. He has published many self-help bestsellers since then.
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman.
- The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life.
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers.
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World.
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TimFerriss/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/timferriss
- Website: https://tim.blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tferriss/