- Understanding Linux kernel Versioning
- Kernel startup entry point / how Linux kernel boots
- How kernel images are built / compiled
- How initrd is mounted by Linux kernel
- Debug levels for Linux kernel PrintK
- Linux Kernel module to reboot the system using emergency_restart API
- Communication between user-space and kernel space using Netlink sockets
- Framework for registering Linux kernel driver as class device / How to add new class to Linux kernel
- Building kernel module as part of kernel compilation procedure
- Integrating Linux kernel module inside Linux kernel source
- Cross Compilation and Booting of Linux kernel for Raspberry Pi3 – Manual Compilation
- Understanding Linux kernel likely and unlikely macros
- How Linux Kernel Module Loading works ?
- What is Linux Out-Of-Memory OOM Killer ?
- How to avoid a process from being killed in case of Out of Memory ?
- How to invoke OOM Killer manually for understanding which process gets killed first ?
- insmod: ERROR: could not insert module hello.ko
- How to resolve error : dtc: command not found
- Understanding : “kernel panic – not syncing – attempted to kill init”
- Implementation of Interrupt Handler (IRQ) in Linux kernel driver
- What is the difference between setup_irq and request_irq in Linux kernel interrupts ?
- Understanding Linux Device Tree Syntax (DTS)
- How to recreate dts file from live Embedded device ?
- How to compile dts to dtb from Linux kernel and manually
- How to Compile and Install device-tree-compiler (DTC) On Ubuntu
Microcontroller 8051: Programming Microcontroller AT89S52 to Blink LED
Microcontroller 8051: Programming M...