A former Hindu monk, Jay Shetty is an author and life coach. Jay Shetty has been on Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe in 2017. His podcast On Purpose garnered 64 million downloads in his first year. It went on to be named the best healthcare podcast by Forbes.
Life before fame:
As a regular student, Mr. Shetty went on through his college with views on regular life. During a seminar hosted by a monk in his college, he decided to follow through and left his life of comfort to be a monk. On returning, his changed views on life helped him become known for the lifestyle mantras and his interviews.
Walk into the limelight:
While working as a digital strategist, his work was noticed by Arianna Huffington and was hired by the Huffington Post. His videos and articles on lifestyle and health led him to popularity. He then started his own podcast and has been captivating millions of people hence.
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe in 2017
- National Geographic Chasing Genius Council 2017
- Best in Health & Wellness at the 11th Shorty Awards 2019
- AdWeek Magazine’s Young Influentials Cover Story 2019
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JayShettyIW/?ref=hl
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbV60AGIHKz2xIGvbk0LLvg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jayshettyiw