Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and influencer. While expanding his family wine business, he was one of the first adopters of the internet. Vaynerchuk is very well known among the younger population around the world due to his quick adaptation to new technologies and his mastery of digital marketing.
Life Before Fame:
Mr. Vaynerchuk comes from a business background. After graduating in management, he took over the family business and increased the business 20-fold. His knack for the early adoption of new technology helps him to be profitable in every venture.
Walk into the limelight:
After expanding the family wine business and founding his own winery, Gary moved on to the media industry. With his signature no filter conversation and quick adaptation to every new trend, he has earned a massive following worldwide. From YouTube to NFTs he has conquered all the technological fronts for success.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 101 Wines: Guaranteed to Inspire, Delight, and Bring Thunder to Your World (2008)
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion (2009)
- The Thank You Economy (2011)
- Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook (2013)
- AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness Hardcover (2016)
- Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too (2018)
- Twelve and a Half: Leveraging the Emotional Ingredients Necessary for Business Success (2021)