- How to create an executable by linking multiple object files / c source ?
- Understanding gcc compilation steps : Linux compilation steps
- Understanding compilation stages – Preprocessor, Compiler, Assembler, Linker, Loader
- From source code to executable : How executable is created during compilation on Linux
- C program to monitor and notify changes in a directory / file using inotify
- C program to get current username of Linux application
- C program to know current / present working directory (PWD) in Linux
- C program to calculate md5 of a file and check if it matches with predefined / downloaded md5sum
- Convert bitmap ( bmp ) files to raw 16 bit data using C program in Linux
- C program memory layout and understanding text, data, code, heap and stack segments
- C program to execute system command in Linux / How to execute a command in Linux using C program ?
- Understanding /proc/meminfo – Analyzing Linux memory utilization
- How to create Shared Library in Linux ?
- How to Create Static Library in Linux ?
- Difference between static and dynamic library linking
- Understanding filesystem presence for a simple C program when executing
- Understanding Very Minimal C Program and its execution in Ubuntu Linux – Part 1
- Understanding execution and debugging of C program using ltrace
- Understanding Linux File Color Coding / Meaning of different Colors in “ls” command
- C program to test file permissions in Linux
- C program to check if file exists.
- C program for reading file information in Linux using “Stat” system call
- Identify / Test file types in Linux using C program stat API
- C application test code for reading any Sysfs file in Linux
- C code for safe read and write from a file
- C program to Identify size of a file using Linux stat system call
- C program to read file contents and count bytes using feof API