Gaur Gopal Das is an engineer turner monk, lifestyle coach & motivational speaker. He shares knowledge through his youtube channel and seminars. Gaur Gopal Das is very influential among today’s youth. His speech titled “THe Monk Who Bought a Ferrari” is one of his most famous speeches. He is associated with ISKON. His talks feature the Happiness of life, relationships, motivation, morals, and ethics.
Life before fame:
Born in 1973 in Pune, Gaur Gopal Das is a graduate of the College of Engineering, Pune. Briefly, he worked as an electrical engineer at Hewlett Packard, before leaving the company in 1996 to become a lifestyle coach. Subsequently, he joined ISKON in the same year and has been an active member since then.
Walk into the limelight:
Over a period of 20 years, Gaur Gopal Das has delivered speeches to corporates, students, and even in the British Parliament. His Youtube channel has garnered over 260 million views and is very popular amongst students and entrepreneurs. With his sound knowledge and logical reasoning, he is able to explain the spirituality of Vedas very efficiently.
- Life’s Amazing Secrets: How to Find Balance and Purpose in Your Life (2018)
- The Way of the Monk: The Four Steps to Peace, Purpose and Lasting Happiness (2020)
Social Media Links:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GaurGopalDas
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaurgopald/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gaurgopald
- Website: https://gaurgopaldas.com/