Vyapar Application for Android is a Good app for people who have started business and wants to have their accounts like purchase, sale, invoice etc digitalised.
We have been using Vyapar App from last one month and in this post, we share the features supported and some of the limitations of Vyapar App.
Vyapar App has following features supported, [ Note : The features are supported with Premium version which costs between 2K to 3K INR per year ]
- Maintain the stock register of Products and Services you provide.
- Create Sale invoice, Create Delivery Challan
- Create Sale Return ( Credit Note ), Proforma Invoice
- Keep track for Sale payments and record the payments
- Create Purchase Order, Purchase Bills
- Record the expenses like Electricity Bills, Rent, Transport and Fuel Charge, Salary and other misc expenses.
- Add Bank accounts, Record and Know Cash In Hand at any time.
- It also creates the online store using the products inventory you added. But this store is hosted using Vyapar domain link and you can’t use the custom domain.
- Allows you to add more than one user i.e. Admin and Secondary admin
- Can sync the data entries between the two or more users.
- Supports GST entries.
- Can create various reports such as Sale, Purchase, Profile & Loss etc.
As we described some of the the most prominent features of Vyapar App. Now, lets see what the Pros and Cons of it.
- Whatever features we listed above Vyapar App works good with All.
- Overall user interface is simple, easier to understand and use.
- When you create a new Sale or Purchase entry Vyapar app sends the WhatsApp Notification to the customer.
- You can send the payment reminders on WhatsApp to the customers.
- Vyapar app has good report Dashboard where you can see daily, weekly, Monthly Sale, purchase reports.
Cons / Limitations
- Vyapar app doesn’t send both Text SMS and WhatsApp notifications together. If the customer is using WhatsApp, it sends WhatsApp notification and if customer is not using WhatsApp, it sends text message, but not both.
- You can’t send the Text SMS reminders of pending payments to all customers in one attempt.
Company information can be updated in Hindi/ Indian Languages, but when we send the invoices / reminders, it didn’t create the image using Indian Languages, instead it sent as below, so we had to use only English.
- When we added secondary Admin and once the person started using it, our entry was blocked and we got the messages as below when tried to login. The only solution worked is, uninstall and install again.