Simon Sinek is a well-known name among the team players. His views regarding the team factor have aspired many of the Fortune 500 CEOs to change the ways of managing their teams and greatly increase their productivity. Simon Sinek has trained Armed Forces, Students, and Employees of major corporations and remains a top motivational speaker internationally.
Life Before Fame:
Mr. Sinek was born in the United Kingdom. During his childhood, he lived in Johannesburg, London, and Hong Kong before settling in the United States. Completing his BA in cultural anthropology he started his career in advertising. Not finding the job satisfactory, he then started his own company and motivated each and every one he could.
Walk into the limelight:
Shortly after starting his own business, Mr. Sinek rose to popularity as a speaker with his team building motivating stories. His emphasis on moral values and responsible business has motivated many Fortune 500 companies to change the way they treat their employees. All of his books have been bestsellers. He is even asked to train the US Armed Forces from time to time.
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t.
- Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration.
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team.
- The Infinite Game.
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonsinek
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SimonSinek
- Website: https://simonsinek.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simonsinek