Yogesh Chabria is a speaker, bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, and founder of The Happionaire Way. He is a Business, Success, and Life strategist. He has a two-decade-long experience in training and is very popular among companies all over the world for his Happionaire Way.
Life before fame
Mr. Chabria was an early entrepreneur who started selling toys at the age of 5. He graduated from the University of Mumbai. His first investment was at the age of 16 with a tiny amount of INR 750. As a 21-year-old, he gave his first motivational speech which was for an audience of 5. Since then, his two-decade-long journey is recorded in many of his best-selling books.
Walk into the limelight
Yogesh Chabria came out with his first IPO at the age of 12. He has been an investor since then. His entrepreneurial skills and his “Happionaire Way” is sought after by many corporates. He’s also been felicitated as the”Most Distinguished Alumni” of Mumbai University. He also has authored many best-selling books.
- Techfest Award – IIT Bombay
- E-Summit Award – IIT Bombay
- Leadership Award – TEDx UPES
- Tryst Award – IIT Delhi
- Community Leader Award – Maharashtra Government
Social Media links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YChabria/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/happionaire/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/YChabria
- Website: https://www.happionaire.com/