Basics of C programming
- Writing and Understanding First C program – helloworld.c
- Understanding Very Minimal C Program and its execution in Ubuntu Linux – Part 1
- Understanding filesystem presence for a simple C program when executing
- How to write Comments in C Program ?
- C program to know storage size of int, char and float
- Associativity of Operators in C Programming
- C program for using modulo operator, finding if number is dividable and print remainder.
- C program for finding remainder from floating point division using fmod
- How to solve : error: invalid operands to binary % (have ‘float’ and ‘double’)
Decision Making Statements
Strings in C programs
- C program to convert integer to string
- C program to calculate length of a String
- C program to concatenate two strings using strcat
- C program to Print hex values of characters in string
C – File Operations
- C program to print files in current directory in reverse order
- C program to Identify size of a file using Linux stat system call
- Identify / Test file types in Linux using C program stat API
- C program to read file contents and count bytes using feof API
- C program to read the contents of a file into character buffer
- Read the contents of a file into character buffer using C program
- c program for creating a text file from string in buffer
- Check if a File Exists in C
- C program to delete a file – remove API
Debugging C programs
- Debugging using C macros __FILE__ and __func__ and __LINE__
- Error Handling in C programs using errno, perror and strerror
- Understanding execution and debugging of C program using ltrace
Linux and C programming
- What is Clang ? How to compile C program using clang ?
- C program to get current username of Linux application
- C program in Linux to find the current working directory (PWD)
- How to execute a command in Linux using C program ?
Resolving compilation and runtime errors in C program
- How to resolve: error: initializer element is not constant
- How to resolve “cc1: all warnings being treated as errors” ?