- Android Power OFF Sequence / How Android Shuts Down works ?
- How early suspend works in Android ?
- Determine whether you have an internet connection / Monitor Network Connectivity in Android
- Understanding Android Services with Example
- How to send BOOT COMPLETED Intent / How to simulate boot complete intent order ?
- Understanding Android Bluetooth Code : part 1
- How Android Bluetooth Profiles are enabled & Services activated ?
- Understanding Android Bluetooth Code : part 1 – Application Framework
- How to capture bluetooth packets on Android
NDK / Middleware / HAL
- How to install Android NDK on Ubuntu 16.04 / 18.04
- Java programming with Java Native Interface ( JNI ) / Calling Native C functions from JAVA using JNI
- How to compile native C library and native C program as part of Android AOSP’s external directory using Android.mk makefile
- How to create a native daemon and run from init.rc in Android
- Android.mk variable to link system or external library during compilation
- Cross compiling C/C++ programs for Android using NDK Toolchains
- Android property system / service and how android sets and gets properties
- Android DRM info, Check your device’s DRM Capabilities
- Identify memory usage in Linux, Android using “smem” memory reporting tool
- Convert an existing Android application to a library module
- Creating AAR library for Android apps using Android Studio – Part 1
- Creating AAR library for Android – Accessing Library functions from Application – Part 2
- Adding dependency of one library ( Module ) to another library ( Module ) in Android : Creating AAR library for Android Part 3
- Include an External precompiled AAR library Using Gradle and Android Studio – Part 4